Monday, November 17, 2008

Having A G.R.E.A.T Time



Spending time with friends is absolutely great. We laugh and talk. A lot.


So, today, I went to Sunway Pyramid with Tirah! lala~ Watched people fell on the pyramid ice made us laugh harder. kesian meke sume ek. We ate pizza and took pictures at ... (somewhere). let the pictures do the talking, babe. haha.







I thought I should grab a purple bag which I was craving for 3 weeks time. (exam nye pasal). Unfortunately, yeah, like always.. I went to the store and that cute bag was not around. How sad. but it always happen to me. nvmd, belambak kedai kt Msia nie. I absolutely gonna search for it! (Gile Kental neh!)


Somehow, hols begins. I have lots of free time for this 1 month and 2 weeks time (so not enuf to me,though).

I have a great2 time with you Tirah. See ya this Thursday, babe! Of course, with others too! xoxo



++ So Good ++

No comments:

Post a Comment